The BREAK Exchange cohosts quarterly webinars with the ARCH National Respite Network and Resource Center on topics related to respite. Recordings of past webinars can be accessed through the links below. If you have an idea for a webinar topic or are interested in sharing your work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planning, commissioning and delivering personalised, meaningful breaks for carers and their partner living with dementia: staff reflections on challenges and opportunities
The BREAK (Building Respite Evidence and Knowledge) Exchange is an international group of researchers, respite providers, agencies, and individuals who are committed to building a culture of evidence-based respite care.
The purpose of the webinars is to share best practices and research related to respite/short breaks and engage in international dialogue.
- The BREAK Exchange team will schedule a 1 hour zoom meeting for the webinar. Please log in to the zoom meeting about 15 minutes early to test technology.
- 30-45 minutes will be dedicated to your presentation
- The remaining time will be for Q&A/discussion.
- We will record the webinar and post it to the BREAK Exchange website after.
- For promotion of the Webinar, please send the following items to email@example.com as soon as you schedule your webinar or at least 2 weeks before the webinar:
- A brief description of what you are presenting
- Names/titles/affiliation of presenters
- Bio/headshots for presenters
- Please prepare a 30-45-minute presentation for the webinar with the remaining time for Q&A/discussion.
- Please present the webinar in English.
- If you have published an article, we invite you to send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured in the monthly newsletter.
- If there are any handouts or PowerPoints you would like to share with attendees, please send to email@example.com